Wednesday 14 March 2012

Time management and Crocheting

It dawned on me recently that I've been neglecting my poor blog shamelessly, and it's time I showered it with some attention (and kept it going). I have been busy with college and a bit of travelling in between, so I do have some excuses for when I'm feeling guilty about it. ;)

But I have been making stuff, if for no other reason than to complete my portfolio for Accessory design.

Now, here's the problem with all those crafty blogs online (the only problem, coz they're awesome otherwise!): you don't realise how much time you end up spending glued to the screen, ooh-ing and  aah-ing over all the yummy stuff around. And since there's only 24 hours in a day (sigh!), blog-stalking days (for lack of a nicer term) tend to translate into otherwise sadly unproductive ones. Speaking of time, here's a watch/necklace I made a few days ago :) (will put up a proper picture soon)


See? I don't always waste time (pun totally intended) ;)

So here's my newest resolution (yes, I make one every few weeks, then trash it)- finish all assignments asap, then get back to blogging big-time! InshaAllah ;) Which also includes doing some design changes to it, including the ugly header.

And I'll leave you guys with this clever picture of a teeny-weeny dress I crocheted yesterday. Why clever? Because it looks good that's why. not because I've managed to hide the loopholes ofcourse.


Except for the few holes that are still visible. I learned to crochet just a couple of days ago (and I'm hooked!), so I'm going to ignore my mom's sad smile and all you expert crocheters' grimaces and just feel proud of myself! =) Although any tips would be welcome ofcourse.

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting tips shared by you. I really like to read your blogs as they contain very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved it as a favorite to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to share? Go ahead, I would love to read it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...